HANEVIIM COURT, JERUSALEM
The Promised Land
AFRICA ISRAEL RESIDENCES
TAKING PART IN JERUSALEM'S HISTORY
"I am a violin for all your songs."
"Our feet shall stand within thy gates of Jerusalem."
Jerusalem – Tourism
• According to data from the Central Bureau of Statistics, Jerusalem had 788,052 residents as of December 2010.
• In 2009, hotels in Israel registered 8.1 million overnight stays, of which 2.6 million were in Jerusalem, compared to 1.9 million in Tel Aviv.
• In 2010, Travel + Leisure magazine named Jerusalem the best city for tours and leisure.
Real Estate in Jerusalem – High Demand
"High demand in Jerusalem – an increase of 111% in apartment sales in January 2012."
"Foreign residents have returned to take over Jerusalem's luxury housing market. Out of the eight real estate deals of more than 5 million NIS in January 2012, five were in luxury projects in Jerusalem designed for foreign residents, and only two were in Tel Aviv."
Real Estate in Jerusalem – Increased Demand in the City Center
"The light train has jump-started real estate prices in the center of Jerusalem. Store owners suffered from the lengthy infrastructure work, but ever since the light train actually began to run, their earnings have recuperated and commercial real estate prices have soared."
Jerusalem – City Center
• In recent years, the Jerusalem city center has undergone rapid processes of change and renewal.
• After years of deterioration and neglect, we can now see the practical results of the idea to transform the Jerusalem city center into an appealing, vibrant, and relevant focal point.
• The central factor in achieving this goal is the strategic decision of the Jerusalem municipality.
• More than 20,000 people live in the neighborhoods that make up the city center (including the downtown area, Lev HaIr, South Nachlaot, Morasha, and the southern edge of Makor Baruch).
• The launch of the light train has transformed the city center into one giant promenade.
Arledan House, 4th Floor, Jerusalem
Yishai Breslauer, VP Marketing North America
visit our website